2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
cure all . [ s / wild ]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2019 12:13:34 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
ghost-types were not at all her forte; but she still managed to tend to the needs of both her phantump and pumkaboo. they were strange creatures, yet she proved willing enough to permanently take them into her care due to their grass-typing.

'phantump's leaves are also very useful.'

it was unfortunate that it produced barely a handful of leaves each month. harvesting them was simple enough - but the time it took for the greenery to reemerge was an obvious drawback. 

'i guess it's because it's so potent.'

cait carefully arranged the freshly plucked leaves into a bundle and gingerly bounded them with twine before mounting the precious herb upon the wall of her home's spacious kitchen. she'd eventually retrieve the medicine at a later date -  once it had dried -  to render into a potent brew.

"i feel like going out."

the young sergeant experienced that familiar urge to wander, having grown weary of idling away without leaving the confined area. after indicating that her phantump and pumkaboo were to follow her lead with a gesture, she exited her residence with the ghost-types in tow. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/710.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/708.png

@ m o d

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
cure all . [ s / wild ]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2019 3:41:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DEERLING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
camouflage / aromatherapy / nature power / solar beam
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
cure all . [ s / wild ]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2019 6:33:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she had only taken a few steps from her home before spotting the lightly grazing deerling. the sight of it caused her to take pause, her gaze fixing itself upon its fur that appeared pink and glossy with good health. the only thing which appeared to mar its flesh was the occasional scar, the claws of a predator likely having raked across its pelt several times over. 

'birds are common here,' she thought.

and deerling were often considered to be the favored prey of feathered beasts. 

'it must be either quick or strong to survive that many encounters.'

cait whistled and the dual-type visibly tensed as its ears stood erect. it raised its head, its motion stiff as it prepared to bolt. but the sight of the woman caused it to relax, the pokemon appearing to not at all mind the presence of the human.

'i wonder if it frequents our property.'

grass-types often did, her family taking care to discourage flying-types from hunting here.  

"hello."

she announced herself as she approached, making sure that her phantump and pumpkaboo lingered someplace in the background as she did so. upon closer examination, it appeared as though the deerling was no mere fawn. 

'she's an adult.' 

the signs were subtle - but they were still there. 

"
treat?

cait reached into her bag and retrieved a small cube composed primarily of plant matter. grass-types tended to find the treat to be nigh impossible to resist and the deerling proved just as susceptible to its tempting scent.

"
that's a good - ah, you're a girl."

she'd crouch and eye the little beast up and down, intrigued by her large size. the female had to be roughly several inches taller than the usual deerling that frequented their land.

"
quite a few souvenirs you have on that flank of yours," cait remarked.

after having devoured the treat the grass-type tossed her head, an arrogant gleam present in her eye as she proudly presented her scars to the woman.

"
you look like a fighter," the young woman continued. "i actually need fighters on my team. interested?"

the grass-type cocked her head to the side, visibly intrigued by the human's offer. cait smiled, both patient and hopeful that the pokemon would agree to her proposal.  

@ m o d

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,675 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cure all . [ s / wild ]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2019 7:06:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
DEERLING WAS BEFRIENDED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT A CUTIE!!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
camouflage / aromatherapy / nature power / solar beam
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 10 pokédollars.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP